Here are some interesting bloggers that we enjoy following. They have some great travel tips from where to go, what to do, and even how to finance it all!
Check them out here:
- The Professional Hobo – Traveling full time in a financially sustainable way
- The Planet D – Adventure travel blog for couples
- 1 Dad, 1 Kid – Equals 1 Crazy Adventure.
- The Active Explorer – Travel, Adventure, and Food
- Otts World – Travel and life experiences of an corporate American runaway
- Y Travel Blog – Inspiring others to travel and travel more often
- Expert Vagabond -Follow Matthew whose motto is “Adventure is Worthwhile. Explore Your World”
- Globetrotter Girls – 2 girls, 1 globe, no regrets!
- Travel with Bender – Family adventure travel
- Suitcase Stories – Luxury travels for couples
- Getting Stamped – Hannah & Adam, who decided the normal life was just too… normal
- Flashpacker Family – Semi-nomadic family enjoying the world
- Everything-Everywhere – Everywhere adventurer and photographer
- Nomadic Matt – Travel better, cheaper, longer
- Wanderlust and Lipstick – Your destination for women’s travel
- Nomadic Samuel – Culture vulture in search of food and adventure
- Solo Travel Girl – Traveling alone, not lonely
- The Travel Bite – Food, Travel, and Fun
- That Backpacker – Follow Audrey around the world
- Bitten by the Travel Bug – One girls solo journey around the world
- The Travel Tart – Offbeat tales of a travel addict
- The Traveling Fool – One foolish trip at a time
- Our Oyster – Budget and adventure travel
- I Should Log Off – 20 something couple exploring the world
- Southwest Compass – All about the Southwest USA combining inspiration, information, and humor
- Aarons Worldwide Adventures – Unlikely places and ultimate experiences
- Locationless Living – Follow Jason as he makes work a vacation
- Four Jandals – Adventure travel and stepping out of your comfort zone
- Man on the Lam – A cubicle escapee on quirky getaways
- There and Back Again Travel – extraordinary travel for ordinary people
- Vagabond Summer – The first Sports Travel Blog we’ve come across. Stadiums, food, and events!
- Travel with a Mate – Gather bloggers and writers from around the world.
- Global Adventuress – Global community of women to explore, share, and connect.
- Your Escape Blueprint – Slow travel for early retirees and wannabees.
- True Nomads – Join Justin as he makes TRAVEL a lifestyle.
If you own a travel blog and we missed listing your site, or if you would like to make suggestion for this list let us know in the comments below. We will be updating the list regularly. Please add us to your list of favorites too. Thanks!
8 CommentsLeave a comment
Thanks for all these some i have been following but spme newbies too
Hi there! I’d love to get added to your list, these sites are excellent by the way. I’ve been a regular reader of Nomadic Samuel for years.
Thanks Tyler! We have added you to the list and look forward to reading your blog. We love sports and I can’t wait to read about the Stadiums of the World!
I’m going to be travelling very soon. I have absoultely no experience, so this will help me a great deal, I think.
Love the site, we would love to be added to your site.
We are all about “Slow Travel for Early Retirees and Wanabees’
Yvonne & Michael Bauche
You are added! And we love your site! 😉
Hi, my blog would love to be on your list! Let me know, and I’ll add you to mine too!
Absolutely! We’ll add Truenomads.com to the list! Thanks for stopping by! 🙂